Fire ravages Northern Sch. of Business; 3 injured

0
255

Three students have been injured in a fire that gutted the boys dormitory of the Northern School of Business in the Northern region.

The incident occurred whilst the students were having classes Thursday.

Authorities of the school have been compelled to send home some of the boarding students.

Speaking to Starr News the Northern regional PRO of the Fire Service Paul Aikens said the inferno has caused extensive damages.

“In the boys dormitory, one out of the three rooms got burnt severely. About 17 double beds have gotten burnt, the ceilings have caved in, the mattress are all burnt and even the walls are showing signs of a possible collapse,” he recounted.



Source:Ghana/StarrFMonline.com

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY